Work With Us
Inspiring, Empowering and Rewarding. That is how we define our career at Quantum Insurance.
Quantum is a young, modern and dynamic start-up organization, driven by the core values of customer satisfaction and delivering superior value for all stakeholders. We place great importance in doing what is right, and what is best; and we continue to seek people to champion these values and beliefs as we promote people with balanced aptitude and attitude.
We offer challenging opportunities in a broad range of disciplines, right from what forms the base of our industry, from underwriters, actuaries and claims officers to professionals in finance, business development and other support functions.
Our people are the bearers of our service standard and thought leadership. We therefore have our focus on investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities to enhance their skills through continuous training and development programs.
Our work environment gives employees a level of freedom which provides satisfaction and most importantly, a sense of professional fulfilment. Performance driven work culture at Quantum Insurance has its focus on creating leaders. We uphold meritocracy and elevate solely based on performance and one's ability to take on higher responsibilities.
As an employee of Quantum Insurance, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you with an exciting environment to work and grow, while being in dynamic and challenging roles.
Join our Quantum team!
Join our Quantum team!
VACANCY - Underwriter & Statistical Analyst
- Performing statistical analysis.
- Formatting and presenting risk management reports.
- Extracting data from the companyâ€™s specialized software for reporting and analysis use.
- Pricing and product design.
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating data in order to effectively assess risks.
- Using multivariate statistical models to forecast trends.
- Assisting in market analysis.
- Implementing multivariate methods and developing better methodologies of data modelling.
- Assisting in financial reports analysis.
Technical Competencies Required
- Strong analytical, numerical and evaluation skills.
- Understanding of the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Computer skills.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Statistics.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience required for the job.
- Experience in insurance will be an advantage.