Tenants Risk

If you are renting the place where you live, we would recommend you to buy Tenant’s Risk together with your Contents Cover.

Tenant's Risk will Cover your liability as tenant of the building in accordance with Articles 1733 and 1734 of the Civil Code. As such, you will be covered in case you become legally liable for damages to the building or contents belonging to your landlord as a result of Fire, Explosion or Water Damage.