Work With Us
Inspiring, Empowering and Rewarding. That is how we define our career at Quantum Insurance.
Quantum is a young, modern and dynamic start-up organization, driven by the core values of customer satisfaction and delivering superior value for all stakeholders. We place great importance in doing what is right, and what is best; and we continue to seek people to champion these values and beliefs as we promote people with balanced aptitude and attitude.
We offer challenging opportunities in a broad range of disciplines, right from what forms the base of our industry, from underwriters, actuaries and claims officers to professionals in finance, business development and other support functions.
Our people are the bearers of our service standard and thought leadership. We therefore have our focus on investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities to enhance their skills through continuous training and development programs.
Our work environment gives employees a level of freedom which provides satisfaction and most importantly, a sense of professional fulfilment. Performance driven work culture at Quantum Insurance has its focus on creating leaders. We uphold meritocracy and elevate solely based on performance and one's ability to take on higher responsibilities.
As an employee of Quantum Insurance, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you with an exciting environment to work and grow, while being in dynamic and challenging roles.
Join our Quantum team!
VACANCY - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Quantum Insurance Ltd is offering you an opportunity to join its dynamic and young team. The Business Development Officer will primarily be an on the field job. The right candidate will oversee all corporate business activities in general Insurance, ensure achievement of set sales targets and promote profitable growth while ensuring mutually beneficial business relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing corporate revenue generation function (new business and renewals) for general business and ensure set sales and service delivery targets are achieved.
- Implementing and achieving the sales target business plan as set out in the General Insurance business plan.
- Creating, identifying, developing and realising both external and internal opportunities for general business.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Attractive gross monthly basic salary.
- Allowances for car , servicing cost and mobile communications costs etc.
- Performance driven remuneration based on sales development target.
- Company employee benefits (Pension and medical insurance schemes, 24/24 Personal Accident cover and a group life cover).
- Good HSC + University Degree in Sales/ Marketing or related field.
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in marketing and sales (experience in general insurance industry will be an advantage)
- Effective communication and good interpersonal skills.
- IT Literate.