Work With Us
Inspiring, Empowering and Rewarding. That is how we define our career at Quantum Insurance.
Quantum is a young, modern and dynamic start-up organization, driven by the core values of customer satisfaction and delivering superior value for all stakeholders. We place great importance in doing what is right, and what is best; and we continue to seek people to champion these values and beliefs as we promote people with balanced aptitude and attitude.
We offer challenging opportunities in a broad range of disciplines, right from what forms the base of our industry, from underwriters, actuaries and claims officers to professionals in finance, business development and other support functions.
Our people are the bearers of our service standard and thought leadership. We therefore have our focus on investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities to enhance their skills through continuous training and development programs.
Our work environment gives employees a level of freedom which provides satisfaction and most importantly, a sense of professional fulfilment. Performance driven work culture at Quantum Insurance has its focus on creating leaders. We uphold meritocracy and elevate solely based on performance and one's ability to take on higher responsibilities.
As an employee of Quantum Insurance, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you with an exciting environment to work and grow, while being in dynamic and challenging roles.
Join our Quantum team!
Join our Quantum team!
VACANCY - Programmer
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies