Come Work with us at Quantum Insurance
Inspiring, Empowering and Rewarding. That is how we define our career at Quantum Insurance.
Quantum is a young, modern and dynamic start-up organization, driven by the core values of customer satisfaction and delivering superior value for all stakeholders. We place great importance in doing what is right, and what is best; and we continue to seek people to champion these values and beliefs as we promote people with balanced aptitude and attitude.
We offer challenging opportunities in a broad range of disciplines, right from what forms the base of our industry, from underwriters, actuaries and claims officers to professionals in finance, business development and other support functions. Our people are the bearers of our service standard and thought leadership. We therefore have our focus on investing in our employees and providing them with opportunities to enhance their skills through continuous training and development programs. Our work environment gives employees a level of freedom which provides satisfaction and most importantly, a sense of professional fulfilment. Performance driven work culture at Quantum Insurance has its focus on creating leaders. We uphold meritocracy and elevate solely based on performance and one’s ability to take on higher responsibilities. As an employee of Quantum Insurance, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you with an exciting environment to work and grow, while being in dynamic and challenging roles.
Are you seeking a place to grow in a career? A Place where continuous learning and performance are rewarded? We are looking for a dynamic Junior Underwriter who is analytically minded, hands-on and a self-starter.
- Screen applicants on the basis of set criteria.
- Evaluate, analyse and assess risk.
- Write proposals, determine premiums, terms and conditions on the company’s specialized software as per underwriting standards.
- Re-assess risks at renewal focusing on customer retention.
Technical Competencies Required:
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Knowledge of insurance policy wordings
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years of experience required for the job
The right candidate for the post should understand the insurance industry, particularly the claims functions in General Insurance business. Familiarity with changing legislation and insurance related legal provisions. Have knowledge of the scope of General insurance products.
- Analyse and evaluate insurance claims as per insurance policy conditions
- Make decisions on the extent and validity of insurance claims
- Ensure efficient processing and fair settlement of insurance claims.
- Adhere to legal requirements. industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Guide policyholders on how to proceed with the claim as well as providing advice on making claim
- Collect accurate information including documents to proceed with a claim
- Build collaborative relationships with loss adjusters, claims surveyors as well as other legal and claims professionals
- Seek legal recovery of claims amount paid out